The Global Association of Economics Education (GAEE) is pleased to announce the launch of the GAEE Webinar Week. The event is organized by GAEE India and features 7 top experts in 7 different fields. Click here to register to attend the webinar for free.
1. Taliban Takeover in Afghanistan– Policy Implications for India
Speaker: Arpit Chaturvedi
Date & Time: 27th September 2021, 6-7 PM (IST)
2. Can Integration of Cryptocurrency in Traditional Financial Markets Improve Efficiency?
Speaker: Aishwary Gupta
Date & Time: 28th September 2021, 5-6 PM (IST)
3. Angel Investing and Funding of StartUps
Speaker: Karan Verma
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/karan-verma-51b9892a
Date & Time: 29th September 2021, 6-7 PM (IST)
4. Consulting as a Career
Speaker: Ishita Khosla
Date & Time: 30th September 2021, 5-6 PM (IST)
5. Can Climate Change Lead to a Financial Crisis?
Speaker: Devika Rose Roy
Date & Time: 1st October 2021, 6-7 PM (IST)
6. Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Storytelling in Business
Speaker: Vikas Agarwal
Date & Time: 2nd October 2021, 4-5 PM (IST)